Sampson Regional Medical Center is a progressive healthcare facility located in Clinton, North Carolina. Since 1950, Sampson Regional Medical Center has served the medical needs of the people of Sampson County and surrounding areas. The center is a 146-bed facility that provides a full range of medical services — from outpatient surgery, radiology and nuclear medicine to cardiopulmonary and pediatrics.
We serve our neighbors and friends in Sampson County and surrounding communities by providing comprehensive hospital and community-based services that preserve and restore health, provide comfort, and maintain dignity for all who seek our care. We are committed to excellence in everything we do.
Director, Human Resources
Sampson Regional Medical Center offers competitive salaries and great benefits to employees. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Pension, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Cafeteria Discounts and Wellness Center Discount.
In our community, you can:
- Enjoy easy access to local museums and historic sites
- Stroll downtown for theaters, dining, festivals, markets, and local arts
- Get involved through organized recreation departments
- Go fishing, canoeing, or kayaking down 5 clean waterways that flow for miles & miles
- Tee off at any of five area golf courses
- Plan a weekend hunting or camping trip
- Take a walk on any of 5 outdoor tracks located throughout the county
Sampson County offers local arts, theaters, museums, historic sites, and outdoor
recreation, but when you want to get away,you can enjoy easy access to other attractions.Sampson County is convenient to major interstates I-95 & I-40, with less than an hour’s drive to the Triangle, airports, or universities. Enjoy a day trip to some of North Carolina’s sandy beaches (only an hour away) or shop and dine in any number of nearby cities. In half a day’s drive, you can enjoy a weekend
get away to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. We’re perfectly situated to provide you the comforts of small-town life and access to big town living.