Carolinas HealthCare System
Job Req ID: 133978
Position Number: 00146129
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Variable/On Call
Standard Hours:Â 40.00
Department Name: Distribution Center
Location: CHS Corporate Operations
Â Job Summary
Receives, stores, and issues supplies, including identification, counting and processing issued supply documents. Assists leadership by performing routine functions necessary in the issuance of storage boxes and delivery of supplies, materials and similar related activities.Essential Functions
- Receives, unloads, checks, inspects, transports, and stores inbound supplies.
- Receives supply pick list, fills the orders and coordinates delivery to designated outbound areas of service.
- Maintains a clean and orderly storage facility.
- Operates electric pallet and lift trucks for handling supplies.
- Maintains records of packing slips, receiving reports and chain of custody reports of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Arranges for the transportation of non-stock items via a chain of custody procedure.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to employees as needed.
Stretching and bending required for filling orders. Extraordinary amount of walking and long periods of standing on feet. May be required to lift boxes weighing 75-100 pounds.Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. 2 years work experience required. Valid drivers license required with no violations in the last 3 years. 2 to 3 years electric pallet jack and lift truck experience required. Computer experience preferred.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer