Carolinas HealthCare System
Job Req ID: 194476
Position Number: 00131209
Employment Type: Part Time
Shift Details: Mon - Fri 8a-4:30p
Standard Hours:Â 32.00
Department Name: Inpatient Service
Location: CHG - Lincoln
Location Details:Â Atrium Health Lincoln & Cleveland
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Â Job Summary
The Ambulatory Clerical Team Lead is responsible for leading the day to day responsibilities related to scheduling appointments, referral management, registration and check in, and the like. This individual will be a subject matter expert in their area of responsibility. Essential Functions
- Follows relevant job description requirements for clerical teammates responsible for leading and as applicable to the department (i.e.: Patient Services Specialist, Imaging Specialist, Office Clerk Receptionist, Care Coordination/ Authorization/ Scheduling Specialist, etc.)
- Develops and distributes all required reports and metrics applicable to the department.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills and leads and trains others to enhance customer service to the team.
- Identifies variances in performance of the department and works with team members to meet expectations.
- Trains and assists new team members in the onboarding process for the department.
- Reports issues to the department supervisor or manager as applicable that they cannot resolve with recommendations for how to address performance concerns.
Work consistently requires long periods of sitting, computer and phone use. Work requires some walking, standing, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Must have intact senses of sight, hearing and touch. Must be able to speak and articulate clearly. Works in a fast paced environment. Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree in healthcare related field preferred. Medical, secretarial, and/or customer service experience required. 2 years in a medical office setting preferred. Experience as CMA/RMA, MOA or in a call center environment preferred.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer